Amazon has flipped the switch on its LoveFilm brand, officially renaming the service in the UK to Amazon Instant Video to match its US counterpart.
LoveFilm is the largest subscription service in the UK, rivaling Netflix, with more than 15,000 movies and TV episodes.
Buzzfeed President and COO Jon Steinberg appeared on CNBC’s Squawk on the Street this morning.
A frequent contributor to the show, Steinberg discussed the price of web traffic, viral content and engagement; then stuck around to chat Pinterest advertising.
Twitter co-founder Biz Stone @biz on CNBC discussing the “value” of valuations.
For the full video, click here: http://www.nbcnews.com/video/cnbc/54653699#54653699
Each year I make 5 tech predictions for the new year. This year I’m starting early. Let’s kick it off with these five key sectors.
5. Wearable Tech (Health Tech will lead the way)
4. Google+ Welcomed to Mainstream (and your parents)
3. Crowdsourced Everything (Can you Crowdsource-raise kids?)
2. Google Fiber and High-Speed Options for consumers
1. The Internet of Things (all devices talking to each other)